The Sinking City
PLUNGE INTO THE MURKY WATERS OF A DANGEROUS INVESTIGATION INSPIRED BY THE MASTER OF HORROR, H.P. LOVECRAFT.
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of horror. The game is being developed by Frogwares, a studio that has won many awards for the Sherlock Holmes series. Half-submerged, Oakmont is in the grips of supernatural forces. As a detective, you have to uncover the truth about what is possessing the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, or even a diving suit
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways and has different possible endings depending on what you do
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness
The limited Day One Edition includes:
- The Investigator Pack. To help you on your adventure, get an exclusive private investigator outfit, permanent access to a first aid kit and antipsychotics as well as an initial supply of crafting resources.
- A map of Oakmont.