The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO)’s “50 Fastest” list was published today, ranking the top 50 companies that are owned and/or led by women. Coming in at #9 this year is Maximum Games, led by CEO Christina Seelye. Seelye was honored at the 10th annual WPO 50 Fastest Conference in Orlando, Florida, where she joined female entrepreneurs from around the world in celebrating their outstanding success.
This year’s 50 Fastest list includes a range of industries such as technology, finance, retail and consulting. The companies generated a combined $7.2 billion in 2016 revenues and collectively employed 46,000 people in 2016. Click here for a full list of honorees.
More about the 2017 50 Fastest:
- Average honoree age: 50
- CEOs that founded the business: 92%
- Started the business with their own funds: 72%
- CEOs that are active in day-to-day operations: 100%
- Companies that do business globally: 36%
- Plan to continue to grow their company: 92%
- Provide health insurance: 94%
For more information about WPO and the 50 Fastest list, please visit www.womenpresidentsorg.com.