Maximum Games is seeking a Project Coordinator to manage the release process for each MG product. This is an on-site opportunity that will be full time. Local Bay Area candidates only.
- Align & organize team members with the vision & goals for each project
- Generate priority lists & reminders via Basecamp Software to keep team on task
- Manage the details of several projects at one time
- Invent & document detailed release processes per platform and platform holder as guidelines and requirements change
- Design trade show booths and materials for our 3 annual conferences
- Communicate effectively with external business partners & develop ongoing relationships with our developers, Sales Representatives, and Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo partners.
- Demands a balance of creativity and drive, along with basic analytics
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Understand the overall goals of the company in order to motivate teammates
- Flexibility and the ability to manage through change
- Excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Problem Solver
- Coordination experience
- Self Starter
- Positive Attitude
For more information about our company and products, please visit our About Us page.